Ok…technically it’s the second girliest camping. One of our campers told us about a trip she did that involved formal gowns and a porcelain bathtub while camping. Even so, this is how I like to get away.
1) Get your knitting group together
This is a few of us from the Capitol Hill Knitters of Dooom. I’ve mentioned them before.
2) Find a lovely farm for camping.
This is Rodstol Farm, our host for the weekend. It’s a wonderful place with great events throughout the year. You should check them out when you’re in the area.
3) Make sure there’s plumbing in the area.
4) Let someone else do the cooking
Cynthia made simple, gorgeous, incredibly delicious meals with an emphasis on local ingredients.
7) Dye yarn over the campfire
8) Go home.
Ok, I didn’t like that last one so much. I could have stayed there forever.